Right of withdrawal
In short :
1.) Please report cancellation by email
2.) Please send the goods to the following address:
Majamo GmbH, c / o Pham
Ref: Classic Slash
3.) the customer bears the costs of the return (see terms and conditions)
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must provide us (Classic Slash Hamburg – Khang Phung, Völckersstraße 8, 22765 Hamburg, Germany, phone number: 17622994760, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) with a clear statement (e.g. a with letter sent by post, e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear statement on our website https://classic-slash.com/widrangsbelehrung/. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to Plate-Service GmbH, Lohe 56, 22941 Bargteheide, at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Classic Slash Hamburg – Khang Phung, Völckersstraße 8, 22765 Hamburg, Germany, phone number: 17622994760, email address: email@example.com
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.